|Job title:||Building Coordinator|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
This volume home builder has set a high standard for the industry with their stunning home designs and dedication to customer service.
With over 20 years in the Residential Construction industry, they have not only led the way in home builds but also through their employee care system; their people are important to them!
Your new company boasts breathtakingly, stunning offices in Melbourne's CBD, close to public transport and cafes.
Utilising your Customer Service and Project Management skills, you will manage every stage of your client's home build from Sales Acceptance to Settlement. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will be working towards a common goal - supporting your clients to deliver on the successful build of their dream home. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the client experience from sales acceptance through to settlement.
- Managing a large profile of client files.
- Liaising with internal departments and trades and relay the correct information to the relevant parties.
- Coordinate appointment bookings.
- Monitor communication between stakeholders and updating files.
- Keeping clear communication with clients on updates and changes to their build.
Why you want to work HERE
- An amazing company culture that provides a fun and supportive working environment.
- Provided with your a Laptop and Mobile.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to help you be the best in your field.
- Employee health and rewards programs.
- MUST HAVE 3+ years experience in a Customer Service setting managing high-level processes and interactions.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Attention to detail is imperative in communicating with clients and trades.
- Strong work ethic with a proactive and positive can-do attitude.
- MUST HAVE permanent residence.
How To Apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!