|Job title:||Building Coordinator - Residential|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + super|
|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
This high-end, volume home builder has set the standard for the industry with their stunning home designs and dedication to customer service.
With over 20 years in the Residential Construction industry and now sitting at the forefront of their space, the company have not only led the way in quality home builds but also through their employee care system; their people are important to them!
Utilising your Customer Service and Project Coordination skills, you will manage every stage of your client's home build from Sales Acceptance through to Settlement. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will be working towards a common goal - supporting your clients to deliver on the successful build of their dream home.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the client experience from sales acceptance through to settlement. This includes managing customer expectations and concerns.
- Managing a large profile of client files during both Pre-site and Onsite building phases, ensuring that the clients are prepared for each key milestone in the journey of their home build.
- Provide high-level customer service and nurture relationships as the brand ambassador.
- Liaise with internal departments and trades to relay the correct information to the relevant parties.
- Coordinate contract signing appointments and present legal HIA documents as required.
- Monitor communication between stakeholders by keeping up to date records of all changes and communications made.
- Read and interpret building and site plans.
- Accurately forecast dates and maintain reporting and workflow documentation.
Why you want to work HERE
- A laptop and mobile are provided.
- An amazing company culture that provides a fun and supportive working environment.
- Build a strong foundation in this space with support and development throughout your start in this role.
- Employee health and rewards programs, home and gym discounts, and a flexible working environment.
- Long employee tenures - people love working here!
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities to help you be the best in your field.
- The opportunity to work with one of Melbourne's most prestigious and leading volume builders.
- They have your future in mind and promote within. An abundance of opportunities to move throughout the business as you progress.
- Work with the newest operating systems and software.
This exciting role will suit someone who has experience in managing a large profile of clients in an environment that is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires the use of high-level systems and processes.
- MUST HAVE 2+ years' experience in a high-volume Customer Service setting managing high-level processes and interactions.
- Experience in Residential Construction is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Attention to detail is imperative in communicating with clients and trades.
- Strong work ethic with a proactive and positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- MUST HAVE permanent residence.
How To Apply
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.