|Job Title:||Bridge Drafter|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bernie Guthie|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2020 15:41|
Irrespective of the current climate, this firm is still growing. Due to a massive pipeline of work coming ahead for the Victorian and national team, this firm is expecting to be busier than ever.
This is a national engineering consultancy with a focus on technical solutions and finding the right outcomes for their clients. With offices across the country there is also plenty of opportunity to work on projects in different states remotely from Melbourne.
Due to the aforementioned workload, there is an increased demand in the Bridges and Civil Structures Team. We're ideally looking for a Bridge Drafter who;
- Holds a diploma of Engineering techlology or similar
- 4-8 years of experience within bridge drafting
- Temporary works and maritime experience advantageous
- Must be competent in REVIT
- Experience with Microstation & AutoCad are advantageous
- MUST have experience with VicRoads and MRPV projects
If this opportunity resonates with you then please apply online