Bridge Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Bridge Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021 13:37|
A highly reputable multi-disciplinary consultancy that have a solid pipeline of major road and rail projects. They are in an exciting phase of growth and are looking for an experienced Bridge Design Engineers to join their team and journey.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working on the planning and delivery of complex bridge design projects, including demonstration of your strong understanding of structural analytical techniques.
- Managing stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, including government agencies, clients, industry networks.
- You will be joining a highly reputable business with a strong pipeline of D&C major road and rail projects.
- Progression into a senior engineer role, as well as formal training and development opportunities.
- Strong leadership team with a vision to provide their staff with exciting projects to work on, whilst maintaining a supportive and collaborative culture
- A qualified Civil Engineer with Tertiary qualification, e.g. Bachelor of Civil Engineering or similar.
- Strong technical experience in bridge design and working on design packages for bridges in a road or rail setting.
- Possess excellent relationship management skills and an ability to communicate to stakeholders at a technical and non-technical level.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now", send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at or call on 0492 188 301
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Civil Design Engineer | Mix of Building Projects
Structural / Civil Engineer
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Junior Civil Engineer | Building Projects
Senior Civil Designer - Roads
CAD Manager | Land/Urban Development Consultancy