|Job Title:||BIM Manager|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$140000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2021 10:22|
BIM Manager - Engineering Consultancy
Location - Melbourne Inner Suburbs
About the Business
A leader in their space and a household name when it comes to engineering consultancies, this company are looking to add to their already successful management team with a BIM Manager.
If you're looking for a company that doesn't take themselves too seriously, sit at Tier 1 level and offer some of Melbourne's most challenging projects then look no further.
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, the Director of this business is experienced and well respected in the market offering ongoing support and training.
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Attractive salary package
About the Role
Reporting into the Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Day to day management of a team whilst also remaining active with things like family creation and other back end Revit functions
- Further enhancements of BIM workflow standards and best practices
- Establishing BIM protocols with consultants, builders and relevant stakeholders
- Troubleshooting issues and technical support to staff
- Coordinating a range of services with site teams and range of stakeholders
- Allocating resources where required
- Providing support and training to internal staff
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have
- Previous experience in a BIM Manager or Senior Revit Modeller position within an engineering consultancy
- The ability to work on Revit proficiently with no support or training
- A balanced but hands on approach to lead and mentor a team
- Ideally project experience across technical projects such as hospitals, labs, large scale commercial etc
Applicants must already have experience and currently reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's