|Job title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Industry:||White Collar Contract|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$101000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Dwayne Kelly|
My client is a multi award winning fitout contractor, with expertise across all facets of commercial fitout construction. An opportunity has now come up for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join their team as soon as possible.
Your new role:
- Bid and tender submissions for future projects
- Liaising with Estimating and Project Management departments to submit tenders in line with company goals
- Working with Contracts Administrators to put together contracts for projects awarded.
- Work as part of the Bid team to assist in winning future projects and being an integral part of the company's success.
- Manage social media content
- Events and Marketing
Your experience and background:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Strong understanding of the construction industry - THIS IS A MUST! (Only candidates from a construction background will be considered)
- Experience in tender submissions
- Experience working to tender deadlines
- A drive to learn new skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Have good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with a team& autonomously
- Advanced computer skills
What's on Offer
My client pride themselves on a close knit team culture, and multiple opportunities for growth and progression.
This is a permanent role offering an immediate start.
If you would like to have a detailed confidential chat please contact me on the details below
0406 641 488