AutoCAD Draftsperson - Custom/ High-End Builder
|Job Title:||AutoCAD Draftsperson - Custom/ High-End Builder|
|Location:||Oakleigh East, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + Super|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||September 29, 2020 16:22|
About the Business
Our client is a prestigious name in the Melbourne Residential market, operating across the North West of VIC. They are looking for a passionate and reliable team player to join the business and share their success. This is the perfect time for someone to join a growing company and work with a product you can be proud of.
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, this company has built a strong community culture with a supportive, easy-going team.
- Fun work environment
- Fantastic leadership team with a wealth of industry knowledge
- On-site parking in an excellent location
- Autonomous role with no micro-management
About the Role
Located in the North and reporting to the Senior Draftsperson, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Completing technical reviews
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team to deliver quality concept designs using AutoCAD and other design software.
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
To Be Considered
- A minimum of 2 years of residential construction experience with a volume builder and a demonstrated drafting background
- Recent experience with AutoCAD
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Applicants must also have the right to work and reside in Australia.
If this is sounds like something you are interested in please click 'apply now' and send your cv to Barry. Respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's