Associate/Principal Bridge Engineer
|Job Title:||Associate/Principal Bridge Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2021 08:00|
A specialist Engineering consultancy that is a leader in the structural space, is working on a mix of civil and bridge projects. Having recently secured additional work, they are growing their team to include an Associate Structural Engineer.
You'll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the design of bridge (road and rail), as well as complex temporary works for government and private clients.
- Client and relationship management of government authorities and the ability to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance to internal and external stakeholder and ensure works are delivered in line with Australian standards
- You will be joining a highly reputable business with a mixture of large-scale projects on the books i.e. civil infrastructure, maritime and government.
- Pathway into technical/or people leadership and an opportunity to shape and influence the Melbourne business.
- Flexible work arrangements, newly fitted out office, central location, competitive salary package.
- Previous demonstrated structural experience in bridge, maritime and complex temporary works, as well as a relevant Tertiary qualification, e.g. Bachelor of Civil Engineering or similar.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
- Willing to mentor junior staff and contribute to the supportive and learning culture of the organisation.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's