Associate Director Planning
|Job Title:||Associate Director Planning|
|Salary:||AU$140000 - AU$180000 per annum|
|Start Date:||April/May 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lee Stevens|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 13:05|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A progressive and dynamic consultancy based in Melbourne's CBD. Over the last ten years they've quickly situated themselves within the Landscape, Planning & Urban Design realm and worked on mainstream projects in JV across Melbourne. In 2020 they plan to grow and continue to establish themselves in Melbourne.
As a Associate Director in Planing you will be across everything from running projects, managing team members, building/continuing relationships, attending industry/networking events, making critical business decision, recruitment, business development, finances, budgeting, etc etc.
This role is perfect for someone looking to move across from a big corporate or a Senior Planner/Associate looking to take a step up and test themselves against the best in the industry.
A role like this can leapfrog your career.
- Premium of promoting staff well-being and development
- Focus on career development, growth opportunities, social events and flexibility
- Values creativity and team collaboration
- State of the art studio in Melbourne's CBD
- A very competitive salary + Associate Director benefits
- Direct pathway to Directorship/ownership
- Work directly with various consultancies
- Be at the forefront of major projects
- Learn how a business really runs
HOW TO APPLY
If you'd like to discuss this role in further detail, please contact Lee Stevens on 0404 273 760 so he can run through the finer points.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's