|Job title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$85000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Georgia Gregor|
Western Suburbs Melbourne
Are you an Assistant Account with a Payroll speciality? Would you consider yourself to be a transactional based operator, with a whole lot of drive and passion? Then keep reading!
I am working with a top client, who now has a requirement for this position which has become available due to company growth and expansion.
- Excellent culture and team environment
- In house and external training provided for personal and professional development
- Annual corporate functions
- Mixed office culture
- Forward-thinking and dynamic team of professionals
- Work alongside long-term tenure employees
- Weekly EBA Payroll Processing employees
- Payroll Statutory & EBA Compliance lodgements
- Performing accurate daily Accounts Payable/Receivable data entry into financial management software
- Preparation of monthly creditor statement reconciliations and review of aged creditors trial balance
- Processing of project revenue tax invoices and sundry project invoices and receipting of same
- Intercompany transaction recording and reconciliation
- Reconciliation of Company Credit Cards
- Assisting with preparation of monthly financial statement workpapers
- Adhoc accounts duties
A bit about you:
- 7-10 years experience as an Assistant Accountant/Payroll Specialist
- Construction or allied industry experience preferred
- Accounting or Bookkeeping Qualification
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with EBA payroll would be highly regarded
- Experience with Jobpac would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management information.
- Honest and trustworthy with strong personal values
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Georgia Gregor by clicking 'Apply'. Alternatively, send your CV through or call Georgia directly on 0491 267 577.