Assessor Estimator | Insurance
|Job Title:||Assessor Estimator | Insurance|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum + dep. on exp.|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 15:47|
Established nationally as an industry leader in claims management and insurance repairs, we have an exciting opportunity for an Assessor Estimator to join our team. This is a company that cares about it's people, you will be walking into a supportive, fun and dynamic environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Assessor Estimator is responsible for inspecting and reporting on building related matters, undertaking and/or co-ordinating forensic investigations, providing detailed scope of works and cost estimates, obtaining and reviewing tenders, and managing various projects. You will be looking after large loss projects and will have previous similar experience so you can hit the ground running.
- Must have 2 + years of experience within construction insurance
- Assessing, Estimating, Building Consultancy experience within insurance repairs and/or strata remedial is highly favourable
- Strong report writing skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- An all round team player
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, then please click "apply now"and send an up-to-date cv to Charlotte.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's