|Job title:||Asphalt Labourer|
|Location:||GLEN WAVERLEY, Australia|
|Contact name:||Leo Clatworthy|
Due to expansion within the business and projects across the North corridors, our client is seeking experienced Asphalt Labourers for an immediate start.
You will be working on a large Sub-divisional Project in the Northern Suburbs with no end date and the opportunity to go permanent once agreed hours have been completed (and all parties are happy).
They predominantly focus on Road & Subdivision Projects and are currently one of the most respected companies within the Civil space.
- 12 Months Experience on Civil Projects
- Physically Fit & Work Unsupervised
- Relevant Tickets
- Temp to Perm Opportunity for Right Candidate
- Training & Development in to Leading Hand Position
- Two Weekly Pay Runs
- Operate Machines to Melt, Spread & Smooth Asphalt
- Use of Rake for Hard to Reach Areas
This opportunity is on a labour hire basis, however there are multiple contracts to be completed. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in working for this growing company please click ‘apply now’ to send through your resume or call Leo on 0420 958 825 for more info.