|Job title:||Architectural Technician|
|Salary||AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + Super|
|Contact name:||Emma Mai|
Location - Melbourne, VIC
Salary - $85,000 - $95,000 + super
About the Business
Our client is a specialised architecture firm located in Melbourne. With extensive experience in a range of different projects including multi-residential, government, sports, aviation, commercial and residential projects, with a focus on providing building documentation assistance and solutions.
The firm is seeking a talented and motivated Senior Revit Technician, with extensive experience in working in complex project types. If you have a desire to work on a variety of projects, alongside an insightful and talented team who are passionate about design and architecture, then this is the role for you!
- Exposure to a variety of different project types
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
- Collaborative, supportive and inclusive work culture
- Firm is easily accessible via. public transport
- Extensive and continuous support from management
- Opportunitiy to develop and progress within the firm
- Attractive salary package
You will work alongside the Architect team and assist on a variety of projects, you will be responsible to design and document drawings.
Utilising your Revit skills, you will be working on documenting complex architectural projects whilst maintaining the technical standards defined by the practice.
Reporting to the Architect, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Extensive experience working on complex local architectural projects using Revit
- Lead the team and document and detail building plans for commercial, government, community and residential sectors
- Assist the PA in planning and developing projects from the conceptual design phase
- Consulting with clients, alongside the architect, in order to determine the project scope, client specifications and design elements
- Review and amend plans to ensure drawings are complying with client and firm standards
- Have a good understanding of the current BCA and Australian Standards
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you'll ideally have the following;
- High proficiency in REVIT - 4 years + (minimum)
- Previous experience working on commercial projects
- Creative problem solving through design thinking
- Experience reporting and working alongside an Architect to assist in design and documenting
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with internal project team and clients
Applicants must already have the right to work and currently reside in Australia
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Emma Mai directly on 0473 493 306 for a confidential discussion.