Architect - Strong Design Sense
|Job Title:||Architect - Strong Design Sense|
|Location:||St Kilda, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 09:50|
Join an award-winning residential architecture studio with an envied reputation and a strong pipeline of notable projects in Melbourne, Sydney and Queensland. Their focus is to work on quality projects for quality clients within the high-end residential space. Due to their focus on research, development and buildability their project pipeline is continuously growing.
This truly is a wonderful place to work - the studio is a beautiful light filled space to get creative in and the team are all really friendly, supportive and love a laugh!
They are seeking a Registered Architect with a strong design sensibility and a devotion to deliver projects to an exceptional standard.
You will manage and mentor the junior architects and have full ownership of your projects. You will be a design focused Architect with the ability to manage your design through construction.
Skills to Succeed
- Registered Architect with 8+ years' experience
- Highly competent user of Revit
- Proven experience delivering high end projects ($15m +) from design, documentation and construction
- Ability to manage multiple projects in different stages at the same time
- Experience administrating ABIC contracts
What you will get in return
- Work for one of the most highly regarded directors in the business
- Supportive team culture
- Work hard play hard
- Overtime is not encouraged
- Big investment in career development
You must have working rights in Australia.
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Clare Thompson 0404 829 535
If you feel this role isn't the right fit, please still contact Clare and she will discuss other roles and provide advice to help achieve your career goals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's