|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2021 16:52|
My client, an award winning design firm that focuses on luxury homes and boutique apartments, is now looking for a mid-level architect to join their supportive and passionate team! The practice not only excels in their sector, having a significant name in the high end home sector but they also excel in how they take care of their employees offering flexibility and a family environment!
You'll be working closely with the director on award winning and no budget homes while also working along side a team of talented architects. You will know the firm as soon as you hear it just based on their award winning reputation.
- Qualification in Architecture with minimum 5+years post graduate experience
- Documentation experience
- Revit is essential
- All phases of project delivery with concept and presentation skills, direct client liaison, consultant co-ordination, builder liaison
- Collaborate directly with the Directors
- Be mentored by their directors and associates
- Great culture and career development
- Great project experience
- Experience on projects start to finish
- The opportunity to work be on site
- Supportive team
- Strong mentors
- A group of excellent directors
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.