|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 16:00|
An award-winning architect who specialise in infrastructure, aviation, education and commercial. The studio is known for supporting their people and offering them an accelerated career path. A position has come up in their Melbourne office for a dedicated Revit documentor or Architect to work on their flagship projects!
This new role will either be a contract or perm based role working on rail projects within Melbourne. We are on the look out for anyone from Revit Documentors to Project Revit Architects with rail experience being the prerequisite.
- 5+ years of local experience post graduation
- 3 years experience using Revit; must be proficient
- Produce tender documentation
- Work on detail documentation
- Experience on infrastructure projects
- Tertiary qualification
- 5+ years experience in a architectural studio
What you'll get in return
- Salary to reflect your experience $70k-$80k plus super
- Work on flag ship projects
- Endless growth opportunities
- Inclusive culture
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.