|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 17:56|
The Directors of this this company both led a successful career with leading studios in Melbourne until they decided to get together and create a firm that delivers high end multi-residential homes!
With consistent and amazing success, the team is now looking to once again grow. With a family like culture and a team of passionate, hard working and committed individuals, this firm has failed to let the pandemic affect their project work load. Due to their ability to deliver quality work, exceed expectations and meet deadlines, my client is now looking for another member to join their successful team.
- Collaborate directly with the Directors
- Work across all project phases
- Deliver DA/CC documentation
- Attend site
- Liaise with clients, councils, and consultants
- Qualification in Architecture with minimum 5+years post graduate experience
- Documentation experience
- Experience on multi-residential projects
- Revit is essential
- All phases of project delivery with concept and presentation skills, direct client liaison, consultant co-ordination, builder liaison
- Growing firm
- Supportive and creative team
- Variety of projects in both scale and complexity
- Salary to reflect experience
- Great Mentors
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's