|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 13:10|
My client is a boutique design firm in Melbourne city fringe. This award winning practice focuses on small scale apartments with a luxury yet alternative approach.
The practice not only excels in their sector, having a significant name in the high end apartment sector but they also excel in how they take care of their employees offering flexibility and a family environment!
They are now looking for a mid-level architect to join their supportive and passionate team!
- Qualification in Architecture with minimum 5+years post graduate experience
- Documentation experience
- Revit is essential
- All phases of project delivery with concept and presentation skills, direct client liaison, consultant co-ordination, builder liaison
- Collaborate directly with the Directors
- Be mentored by their directors and associates
- Great culture and career development
- Great project experience
- Experience on projects start to finish
- The opportunity to work be on site
- Supportive team
- Strong mentors
- A director who really cares about you excelling
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.