|Job title:||ArchiCAD Draftsperson|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
About the Business
Our client specialises in custom townhouse builds across Victoria. With an inspirational leadership team and a streamlined approach to how they run their business, this company runs like a well-oiled machine. Located in the East, they have a fantastic opportunity for someone who's ready to take their next step in their career and grow with a growing business.
Why You Want to Work Here
Our client has built a strong culture with a supportive, easy-going team. What's on offer includes;
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities for progression
- A dynamic and supportive work environment
- Excellent location with new office fitout
- Attractive salary package
- Fantastic company culture and various team events
About the Role
Reporting to the Drafting Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Complete technical reviews
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team to deliver quality concept designs using ArchiCAD and other design software.
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
- Customer and design consultation
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have;
- A minimum of 3 years of volume building or residential construction experience as a draftsperson and a demonstrated drafting background
- Must have considerable experience with ArchiCAD
- Townhouse drafting experience would be highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Suit a fun and down-to-earth team environment
What to do Now?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'apply' and forward us a copy of your most up to date CV. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia.