|Job Title:||ArchiCAD Draftsperson|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2020 17:15|
About the Business
Our client specialises in custom townhouse builds across Victoria. With an inspirational leadership team and a streamlined approach to how they run their business, this company runs like a well-oiled machine. Located in the East, they have a fantastic opportunity for someone who's ready to take their next step in their career and grow with a growing business.
Why You Want to Work Here
Our client has built a strong culture with a supportive, easy-going team. What's on offer includes;
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities for progression
- A dynamic and supportive work environment
- Excellent location with new office fitout
- Attractive salary package
- Fantastic company culture and various team events
About the Role
Reporting to the Drafting Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Complete technical reviews
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team to deliver quality concept designs using ArchiCAD and other design software.
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
- Customer and design consultation
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have;
- A minimum of 3 years of volume building or residential construction experience as a draftsperson and a demonstrated drafting background
- Must have considerable experience with ArchiCAD
- Townhouse drafting experience would be highly regarded
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Suit a fun and down-to-earth team environment
What to do Now?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please click 'apply' and forward us a copy of your most up to date CV. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's