|Job Title:||ArchiCAD draftsperson|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2021 16:47|
About the Business
Our client specialises in volume and custom builds across Victoria. With an inspirational leadership team and a streamlined approach to how they run their business, this company runs like a well-oiled machine. Centrally located in the inner West, they have a fantastic opportunity for someone who's ready to take their next step in their career and grow with a growing business.
Why You Want to Work Here
Our client has built a strong culture with a supportive, easy-going team. What's on offer includes;
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities to progress within a growing business
- A dynamic and supportive work environment
- Excellent location with new office fitout
- Attractive salary package
- Fantastic company culture and team events
About the Role
Reporting to the Drafting Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Complete technical reviews
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team to deliver quality concept designs using ArchiCAD and other design software.
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have;
- A minimum of 4 years of volume building or residential construction experience as a draftsperson and a demonstrated drafting background
- Strong experience with ArchiCAD
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us directly on 0447 056 001 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants must have the right to work and reside in Australia.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's