|Job title:||Warranty Coordinator|
|Salary||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Mente Slade-Nafoi|
Are you looking to work with an established builder?
Do you have the gift of organizing & coordinating with precision?
Are you a team player with the willingness to put the needs of the clients & customers first?
Then I'd love to hear from you!
Operating in the SE suburbs for over 20 years, my client has been experiencing stable growth and with that, has come expansions to the team! They're currently looking for a seasoned aftercare coordinator to join their warranties and maintenance department. Do you need formal qualification to apply? No! But what we do require is that you bring with you a high level of interpersonal skills and sound knowledge of Aftercare processes.
- Assist in the day-to-day support in coordinating maintenance and warranty claims for clients with completed homes on behalf of the company.
- Arranging on site 90 Day home warranty inspections with clients
- Coordinate subcontractor and supplier material, equipment deliveries and bookings
- Facilitate communication between clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and other project participants
- Supervise completion of punch lists, close out documentation, and demobilize the job site at the completion of a project.
- Minimum 12 months experience in the Residential Construction industry or within a similar industry is advantageous.
- A high level of customer service is a must; you need to be committed to providing exceptional customer service across all channels (written, phone and face-to-face).
- You conduct yourself in a confident manner, with a professional and positive approach to change.
- Team player with the willingness to assist and support others as required
- Working knowledge of FrameWork or an equivalent Project Logistics software is desirable, but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Work with a multi-award winning builder: they've got the HIA awards to attest to their quality builds, and you'll be proud to put your name to them!
- A genuine, down to earth team. Take comfort in the fact that you'll be able to enjoy a laugh whilst working hard towards the growth of the company
- Genuine career progression: they love promoting from within and supporting their team members to grow
- Close distance to nearby beaches for your summer lunch breaks and access to public transport also available
- Modern office space to compliment the style of their beautiful houses
- Open communication and access to management; you'll be reporting to a supportive leader that leads by example and is always willing to help others
If this sounds right up your alley, I'd love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Mente by clicking 'Apply'. Alternatively, you can call me on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion. Regretfully and respectfully, only successful candidates will be contacted.