|Contact name:||Siobhan Dizon|
$50k - 65k + super
Our client is an industry-leading and award-winning custom home builder known for its prestigious projects and designs.
Located just outside of the CBD, this office boasts a fun, dynamic team culture where the staff genuinely love what they do.
As an Administrator, you will be working closely with the Sales Manager who looks after their first homeowner project range. Your new administrative all-rounder position will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Manager.
- File creation and management.
- Update and provide reports.
- Liaise and support internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilise time management skills and meet deadlines.
Why you want to work here
- Work alongside a fantastic administrative team who will facilitate your training & development and get you up to speed in no time!
- Many career opportunities to branch out and progress into other positions within the business.
- Ideal location is adjacent to the CBD, close to public transport and shops.
- Social Club program for all staff.
- An amazing culture focused on supporting their staff.
- MUST HAVE 1+ years' experience in a similar role within the Construction Industry.
- If you consider yourself to be positive, friendly, energetic, and ready to progress your career to the next level, then this role is for you.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven communication and time management skills.
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'. Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!