|Job title:||Administration Officer|
|Salary||AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum + package|
|Contact name:||Jamie Beaumont|
Location: Melbourne CBD
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000 Package *Dependant on experience
My client is a global Tier 1 engineering consultancy that are truly changing the landscape of Melbourne by delivering some of the largest projects in the industry. The team that they are recruiting for has won multiple large projects within the civil space and are looking for an administration officer to join the team.
The client is a business that are leaders in the industry when it comes to flexibilities, benefits and career growth. Every person has the opportunity to grow within the business and forge there own path within this global business.
- Join a global leader in Engineering and Professional Services
- Supportive culture and social team environment with flexible working arrangements
- Interesting projects that you will be supporting the delivery of
- Work-from-home equipment packages and assistance
- Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options
- Paid parental and partnernity leave
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices
- Wellbeing benefits eg. Vaccinations, health insurance discounts
- Employee stock purchase plans
- Study assistance
- Professional and technical development opportunities
The required person is someone that is passionate, professional, has an administration background. The purpose of this position is to provide support to the Civil team, through various administration tasks and coordination/communication activities with all team members, to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Some responsibilities this role will cover are as follows:
- Complete any requests for word processing, PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheet work
- Complete any photocopying requests, bind and distribute documents and scan documents and images as required
- Answer/screen and direct calls and take messages where appropriate
- Regular communication with other support employees to offer assistance as required
- Assist the Administration team with any administrative duties as required
- Taking minutes of internal and external meetings
- Maintain electronic diary of Team Leader and senior team members (as appropriate) and ensure location of Team Leader is known to key stakeholders
- Assist with the organisation of meetings including meeting requests, booking and setting up of rooms and equipment
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting clients and visitors in a friendly, professional, efficient and courteous manner in person or over the phone
To be successful in your application for this position you will require the following:
- Prior experience in administration, Executive assistant or reception work
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
Experience within the construction industry will be highly considered but may not be essential for the right candidate.
If this role is of interest or if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to give Jamie Beaumont a call on 0498 017 287 for a confidential chat.