Accounts Receivable | Residential Builder
|Job Title:||Accounts Receivable | Residential Builder|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + super|
|Contact Name:||Siobhan Dizon|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 13:20|
- Join a supportive, friendly team and enjoy coming to work!
- Industry-leading builder known for their stunning designs.
- Brand new role to make your own!
Residential volume builder has experienced continuous, stable growth for over 20 years and has built a fantastic reputation in the Melbourne residential market. They have successfully specialised in the Medium Density Space and are now recognised as a market leader in this area.
Located northwest of the CBD, your new office boasts easy-going offices with over 100 people in the company. They have created a fun team environment with a focus on support and collaboration across the team.
Reporting to a supportive Operations Manager, this newly created role requires an expert in their field to walk into the role and make it their own. You will be responsible for every facet of the Accounts Receivable role with duties including:
- Progress all claims and back charges.
- Set budgets for the construction department.
- Process deposits, invoices, and rebates.
- Claims variations.
- Adjustments to cancellations on jobs and commissions.
- Receipting and interest payments.
Why you want to work HERE
- Beautiful home designs that you can be proud to represent.
- Friendly company culture with a collaborative and helpful team.
- Interesting and technical position- take your skills to the next level!
- Room to grow within the role and make it your own.
- State of the art technology, systems, and processes to make your job straightforward and streamlined.
- MUST HAVE 3+ years experience in an Account Receivable role within Residential Construction.
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders.
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude.
- Strong compliance mentality and ability to be firm in your role.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- MUST HAVE permanent residence.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Siobhan by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Building Coordinator - Residential
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum + super
Site Supervisor | Volume Builder | North-West
AU$90000 - AU$115000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance
Project Manager | High-end Residential | Melbourne
AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance
Site Supervisor | Metro West |
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super + Car/vehicle allowance
Site Supervisor | Volume | Geelong - Surf Coast
AU$100000 - AU$115000 per annum + Super + Car